DE'LANCI 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette
100% Original & Authentic Products
Give your final look a smack of dazzling color or a subtle hint of naturally glowing lips with the unputdownable La Catrina Lipstick Palette! A never-before collection of 16 highly saturated matte shades along with 2 shimmering translucent pearl shades, it’s surely a rare matte lipstick palette on the market. You have a curetted collection of the most popular colors for lips ranging from nude powder and natural pink to rose red, positive red, orange-red, berry purple, and much more for any look you want!
Size: 12 x 1.1 x 20.5cm;
BENEFITS OF USING DE’LANCI MATTE LIPSTICK PALETTE
- Long-lasting colors: Super-pigmented long-lasting matte lipstick palette colors for all-day and lengthy evenings give you just the tint to brighten your looks.
- Special lip-caring formula: Its curetted lip-caring formula contains Vitamin E, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, and Shea Butter to keep your lips healthy.
- Soft and silky on the lips: Lightweight, smooth texture, gives the ultra-smooth, soft, and silky feel to the lips as the colors remain all day long.
- Vegan and cruelty-free: Made from high-quality vegan ingredients, the product is totally cruelty-free and hypoallergic in nature.
HOW TO USE DE’LANCI LA CATRINA LIPSTICK PALETTE
Step 1: Create the perfect base for the lip color pigments to play out their hues by gently exfoliating your lips with a lip scrub.
Step 2: Apply a light coat of foundation on pigmented lips to lighten them.
Step 3: Outline your lips with a lip brush taking a small amount of color from the La Catrina Lipstick Palette.
Step 4: Now, start filling in the lips with the same color for supple-looking colored lips.
Step 5: Blot off excess color from the lips by gently pressing a tissue and running a powder brush over it.
PRO TIPS TO USE DE’LANCI LA CATRINA MATTE LIPSTICK PALETTE ONLINE
- Take care to outline your lips with a brush or a lip pencil to give your lips a defined shape that will impact the overall look of your face.
- To create the illusion of a larger pout, extend the lip coverage area slightly beyond the edge of your natural lips.
- Always start outlining lips with the cupid bow and shape it according to the shape of your face to create the best look.
- You can also create the large pout illusion by giving the center of the lips a coat of a lighter shade of the primary color you’ve applied.
- In case of lips of uneven thickness, take care to extend the lipstick coverage area only on the part that you wish to modify as a thinner or thicker lip.