Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Dark Brown (4g)
100% Original & Authentic Products
Create eye-catching brow looks with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Dark Brown (4g). This waterproof eyebrow pomade is highly pigmented and provides long-lasting definition and volume. Also, this Anastasia Beverly brow pomade has a buildable formula for versatile application from natural to bold looks. Plus, it allows blending before drying down to a matte finish.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Long-lasting, waterproof pomade allows time for blending before drying down to a matte finish
- Buildable and highly pigmented formula helps fill in and define eyebrows
- Allows versatile application for different looks
- Glides smoothly and leaves behind a natural hair-like texture
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
How to Use:
- First, using the spoolie end of the brush, comb the brow hairs upwards. Then take an angled tip brush and scoop up some eyebrow pomade from the pot. Stroke it gently over your eyebrows along the hairlines to create a natural look.
About the Brand:
Established in 1998 by Romanian-born beauty pioneer, entrepreneur, founder, and CEO Anastasia Soare, Anastasia Beverly Hills is a cosmetic and beauty brand. They began with the signature eyebrow shaping technique, the patented Golden Ratio method, which helps create and maintain the ideal brow shape and still remains at the brand's heart. Each of their products is inspired by makeup's power to create the illusion of facial balance, proportion, and symmetry. They are committed to formulating cruelty-free products like eyebrow pencils, pomades, brow gels, lashes, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, and lots more. They believe makeup has an incredible, transformative power to boost confidence, inspire creativity, and should be personal to every user, so they only launch products they are completely in love with themselves.